CxC Grow Revenue in Every Contact
Customer Experience Services:
- Enterprise Customer Strategy Assessment
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Experience Scorecard
- Competitive Customer Experience Scorecard
- Innovation Services
- Customer Analytics
- Data & Information Monetization
- Executive Coaching
- Enterprise Customer Experience Training
- Customer Worthy Mentor Program
Why executives and investors praise the CxC Matrix:
- Foundation for Customer Centric Culture
- Monetizes Customer Experience
- Delineates Each Employee's Role in Customer Experience
- Aligns Stakeholder Objectives with Customer Value to Achieve Company Goals
- Aligns Customer Strategy with Operations, IT, Marketing, Sales, and Service
- Embeds Customer Value Optimization in Customer Processes, Systems, Reporting
CxC delivers the methodology and tools featured in "Customer Worthy, Why and How Everyone in Your Organization Must Think Like a Customer" to help companies dramatically improve financial performance client x client.
The core concept is to “Think Like a Customer”, meaning to understand each contact from the customer’s point of view. The book explains how to use the Matrix to document contacts throughout the customer life cycle, allowing companies to systematically visualize, analyze, monetize, prioritize and ultimately optimize each interaction. It shows how to extend the Matrix to the departmental and system view of each contact, giving companies a roadmap of the steps they must take to execute on Matrix concepts.- David Raab, CustomerExperienceMatrix blog
Our clients benefit from incomparable customer understanding that is actionable and measurable.
The CxC Matrix is a framework for companies to link strategy to customer activity, resources and technology. The Matrix lets companies assess business success measured by impact per customer.
In The News
Posted Apr 16, 2014, 5:18 AM by Michael Hoffman
Posted Jan 22, 2013, 11:49 AM by Michael Hoffman
Manage Customer Experience Slot by Slot
The CxC customer experience Matrix featured in Customer Worthy provides companies and each department a common view of their customer experience and how to manage each component and aspect at ...
Posted Nov 9, 2012, 7:51 AM by Michael Hoffman
If You Leave Your Reputation to Chance
Video from recent "Are you Customer Worthy?" presentation focused on mapping customer contact points, preparing messages and measuring impact.
Posted Feb 7, 2012, 9:38 AM by Michael Hoffman
Should You Have a Chief Customer Officer? Bliss
How do you pay for a Chief Customer Officer? was my reply to Jeanne Bliss's question on the Customer Think email and blog link.I am obsessed with the ...
Posted Sep 28, 2011, 4:49 AM by Michael Hoffman
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 16. View more »